Sunday, January 13, 2013

Happy New Year! Resolution time?

Happy New Year!

A seriously hot summer down here in New Zealand at the moment - we are very blessed down here.

New Years Resolutions, while very well meaning, are generally crap.  It's usually "To lose weight" or "to make more money" or "to eat healthier" with no real intentions of implementation.

Maybe we should look at this another way.

I've decided I'm going to say these words to myself every morning:

"Be a High Achiever"

I want to have the most output of my life this year, creatively & physically.  

If I can look at what I'm doing each day and question whether I'm achieving as much as I can, then I think I can get a lot done.

Needless to say, I'll let you know how it goes.

In the meantime, here's where I was earlier today:

My jandals at an Auckland Beach, The iconic Rangitoto in sight




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!