Wednesday, September 19, 2012

8 SUPER AWESOME BENEFITS TO BEING AN ENTREPRENEUR!!


Let's get right into it:

1.  You choose what you do 

I love having the freedom to SAY NO to certain jobs and hunting out the ones I want.  Brilliant. 

2.  It’s EXCITING
Because it’s your baby!  It’s hard getting excited about your work unless you have buy-in or a really good bonus scheme.  It’s exciting getting a big *cha-ching* job – and it’s addictive!


3.  There’s HUGE potential to MAKE MORE MONEY
Did I mention “CHA-CHING”?  Stay excited, bring more customers in, do a good job and hellooo money.

4.  LESS SITTING IN TRAFFIC
You’ve got this business, you get to work the hours you want – so why not go to work early and come home early?  Why not work from home in your pj’s? 

5.  You meet other COOL PEOPLE
Entrepreneurs are often pretty active people who DO stuff too – just like you!  They’ve also put their balls on the line, are full of helpful insight and ready to take on the world.

6.  You can do what you’re INTO
When you’ve turned your hobby into your job, you’re a happy chappy. 

7.  You don’t have a boss up in your ARSE micro-managing you
You’ve been there right?  Yeah you may have pushy clients, but learn to tell them what you expect of them and you’ll be fine. (need to take my own advice)

8.  Less Regrets
You’re never left thinking to yourself ‘I wonder what would have happened if I followed my dream’.

What have I missed??


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!