Wednesday, August 22, 2012

what to do with a dark cloud

My car has been out of action for 3 weeks.

And I now have the diagnosis:  The engine is cooked.

Remedy:  New Engine.

When will that be?  When I get some money. 

When will that actually be?  I don't know.  But at least walking is good for me.

Last week my computer died.  I was sitting here, and it just died.  Out of nowhere.

So my awesome mum came over, took it away (since I couldn't drive anywhere) and got it fixed. 

But then the mouse wouldn't work.  The next day I went out and bought a new mouse.

When my partner and I were talking about the bad luck, the light blew.

Things are getting ridiculous.

I have a few new clients, but now that money is just going into clearing the backlog of an accumulating pile of crap.  

What's a girl to do? 

Maybe it's the motivation I need.  

Work harder.  Work harder.  Work harder.  It's all I can do.  Right?

These dark clouds over me right now, suck.  They suck so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!