Wednesday, October 27, 2010

more blogging coming soon, I promise!

Thanks for checking in on me - don't worry I'm still alive!  Have actually been away for a few weeks and have been rather busy since my return last week, lots of photoshopping to make invisible people for one:



I shall blog again before the week is up.  I discovered that a particular story concerning goal setting statistics I read in a book the other day and have previously heard from business mentors, speakers and authors is actually a hoax!  I was disappointed by this discovery, yet I still think their logic's on the money - but I'll tell you all about it so you can decide.

xxx

3 comments:

  1. awww thanks anonymous stranger! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ROSIE! I WANT THAT DRESS!! THE FIRST ONE!!! is that one of your dresses youre selling???

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!